We have had recipe input from many people over the years and are grateful to all who contribute. Generous friends of the clinic like Sandy Pomeroy, Grace Fuentes RHN and Anita Sauvé passionately share their main message, that delicious and nutritious are not mutually exclusive, through their magical recipes. They teach us that creating simple culinary delights that nourish the body and the soul can be easy and fun! We encourage you to share your famous (or just terrific) recipes with us. We will post them on the website for others to enjoy too.
Enjoy our 2014 Holiday Recipe Collection – 16 delicious recipes.
All Kinds of Salads :
- Onion and Turmeric Rice or Quinoa
- Quinoa Pecan Stuffing Supreme
- Quinoa Pilaf with Rosemary and Walnuts
- Quinoa Risotto with White Beans
- Soba Noodles with Sesame Cabbage and Carrot Stir Fry
- Spicy Asian Peanut Ginger Noodles
- Stir Fried Sesame Bok Choy (2)
- Stuffed Squash-recipies
- Vegetarian Baked Beans
- Celery Root Soup With Granny Smith Apples & Chive Oil
- Bone broth
- Alkaline Broth