The Story of Live
Get a clear picture of your health at a cellular level.
Live Blood Analysis is an alternative assessment tool routinely used by holistic healthcare professionals around the world. Live blood analysis shows exactly how your blood behaves inside your body, and provides a clear picture of your health at a cellular level.
Live blood analysis is for anyone who takes a proactive approach to health and overall well-being. It is suitable for people of all ages in all stages of life.
Because it provides an insightful view of the biological terrain, it is as helpful in people who consider themselves healthy and wish to prevent disease as it is in people who are working through health challenges.
It is not a tool used in diagnosing disease, but rather identifies imbalances through pH levels in your blood and the consequences of an imbalance.
The condition and quality of your red blood cells have a direct impact on your present and future health, with stress and disease appearing in the blood years before they manifest in the body.
As a qualitative test Live Blood Analysis can reveal:
- Relative level of acidity in the body fluids
- Relative activity of the immune system
- General organ ‘stress’
- Presence of parasites, bacteria, yeast, fungus, viruses and mould
- Blood sugar and hormonal imbalances
- Malabsorption of fats, proteins and other nutrients
- Crystalline forms of morbid matter, acids, cholesterol and mycotoxins
- Degenerative stress and gastrointestinal tract dysfunction.
- Presence of heavy metals